What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, January 4, 2016

A Slow Start to 2016!

Much like Winter here in Montreal, the last few months and the first few days into the new year proved to be a bit slow.  Despite being in Canada, I did not see any snow until a few days after X-Mas.  And, when it finally came, it just kept on snowing and we ended up with over 20 inches in just a couple of days.  Today was a return to work and a regular (shudder) work week, and Old Man Winter decided to cool things further and temperatures felt like -22 Fahrenheit this morning (or, -30 Celsius with Windchill) when I left for work.

It was an uneventful work day.

The one thing I wanted to do was get back to Under Siege which hasn't seen an update in many weeks now.

The holidays is typically a time where I relax and look back at projects I haven't finished yet and those I want to do.  In many ways, this blog is a good outlet for me with regards to the hobby and a veritable lifeline for Arcana Creations which is where some of my creativity ends up being channeled to.  That part tends to be challenging.

However, a wedding and subsequent honeymoon will do much to derail best laid plans despite being fantastic!

Now, with a New Year comes new opportunities to forge ahead!  I'm also cutting myself a bit of slack given everything that happened in 2015.

I'm not one to make many resolutions but here goes:

I want to game more, publish more, and have fun... and I'm going to do it *my* way.

Happy (belated) New Year!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment