What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Friday, January 23, 2015

GenCon 2015 Badge Registration Now Open


For those thinking about GenCon this year (July 30 - August 2), Badge Registration is now open.

I was lucky enough to go to last year's GenCon and had a blast.  So did my fiancĂ©e.  We had so much fun that we decided early on to do it again, learning from last year's mistakes, to make this trip even better.

Best part about this years trip?

Our trip to GenCon is also our honeymoon.  We'll be making the trip down just a couple of days after the wedding.  Better still?  She had no second thoughts about GenCon being our honeymoon destination.  :)

Between the wedding and GenCon... there is a lot of planning to do in the next six months.  I think it might be time to do another round of sales and 'culling' from my gaming collection to help fund the trip.

More to come soon enough (plus another edition of Weekend R&R).

M

No comments:

Post a Comment