What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Day The Blog Went Silent?

It's odd and, while I know I haven't been as active here at Under Siege for the past few weeks, I have noticed a sudden trend about 2 weeks ago (give or take) where the traffic has dropped dramatically.  I'm not saying that I ever had loads of traffic but I was content at my monthly average which ranged between 2000 - 2500 views.

I know... peanuts.

Suddenly and overnight, it's dropped to half that.

A couple of referring sites don't seem to refer here anymore and, at one point, the blog got 'disconnected' from my Google+ profile (it's now reconnected), after Google did a few changes.

I may have to move from blogger and start up on Word Press.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment