What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jack of Lies Pre-Order Update

A few days ago, I wrote about the Jack of Lies and I mentioned expensive shipping to Canada.

Apparently I was at fault and didn't realize that the cart had held on to a couple of items from the last time I considered ordering something 2-3 months back.

The shipping for just the buck is just below $5 actually which means very excellent value for your dollar if ordering from Canada.  Somehow I suspect this too may be in error (and too low) but given the price, it makes getting the $30 version (book and PDF) a lot more enticing.

My apologies for the confusion regarding the shipping and thanks to Steve for setting me straight.

:)

If you want to pre-order, please follow the link HERE.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment