What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, February 18, 2013

Time is the Killer

I was thinking to myself that the past weekend has been busier than normal. Upon further reflection, it hasn't been busier but I have not been able to keep up as well as I would like. I'm tired.

Work has been started with the newest Issue of the Domesday but I am no longer certain of my projected release which would have been towards the middle of next week. I may need an additional weekend to wrap the issue up but the good news there is that it will give me the chance to rattle a couple of cages as far as overdue submisssions are concerned.

There has been an overdue adventure I was working on for my friend John at Brave Halfling Publishing that stills some attention before I turn it over but at least this is coming along and will be off my desk by the time the latest issue of the Domesday is available for download.

On the gaming front, a few weeks ago I was asked to run a campaign and, despite the lack of time for prep, everyone seems to be having a good time playing. I am also having fun running it and it's given me the chance to test out a few Houserules here and there.

Finally, my painting is proving to be very much a luxury where time is concerned. I try and get to it now and then when the time allows for it but i get the feeling I won't be able to get back into it till early March. I was able to finish a small model last week though and will be posting some pictures soon wIth some notes.

I just need an extra day in my week. ;)

M

Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

No comments:

Post a Comment