What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Pity the FULE !

Hehe... I blog from my mobile phone, my tablet, the blogger web interface, and via Scribefire (a Firefox Addon/Extension). I ran into a couple of issues with my last post which prompted me to delete and re-post. There should only be one viewable now but depending on the feed reader, you may have a couple of them depending on the refresh. Of course, when I re-posted, I didn't notice the typo I had given it. It's been corrected now from 'Fule Clarifications to Rule Clarifications'.

I've also noticed inconsistency with how some of my written posts appear. This is likely due to the varying sources with which I write and post from. Apologies to those who have problems viewing said posts. If you do experience difficulties, please drop me a polite little note and I'll see if I can correct or at least find the root of the issue.

I'll be posting later on today and again tomorrow evening for my Weekend R&R post.

Thanks,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment