What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Friday, July 23, 2010

Quick Updates...

Nothing much to report... work is still progressing on the Victorious Quickstart which should be finished soon. As most of the work I do after my regular 9-5 job, it's a give and take in terms of the actual time available to me. I had hoped to have it ready for Troll Con which is this weekend but it won't be making that deadline after all.  It will be done very soon and before Troll Con East which happens shortly before or after (can't remember which) GenCon.  ;)

Aside from this project, I'm also looking over the material for the actual Victorious Rulebook.  Little else for the moment but I've got tons of ideas for other projects which will be tackled once Victorious is done.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment