What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Falling off the Blog Wagon

Wow... It feels like I've hit the ground running since the start of this year.  Sure, I was able to find a bit of time here and there for the occasional post but it's been almost three weeks since my last post!!

I've had a few interesting ideas for some posts and there has certainly been stuff happening.  However, between my 9-5 day job and the bit of time I squeeze in with projects to do with Arcana Creation, time comes at a premium.  Of course, there's the whole social interaction with family and friends which helps take up that free time.

And then there's that blasted 'Dragon Age' game.  ;)

I've been having some fun playing the game on my Xbox and the game console is a great way to try and chill and relax when I come home from work just before I start fixing up supper.

During the course of this, I am also diligently working through the 'Trick on the Tain' manuscript which is the next C&C release by Arcana Creations.  There is still quite a bit of editing to do on it as well as a couple of minor additions to the scenario.  The artwork is well on the way of being finalized and require a few tweaks on some of the pieces.  It will be an interesting module.

As for tonight and tomorrow evening -- I will shake up my routine a bit to try and do a blog blitz and get into the habit again.  ;)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment